HIRING: LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST
For the job listed below, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the interview process!
*$5000 signing bonus* GROW WITH SOL! *$5000 signing bonus*
For 3 years in a row we have been voted one of the “Top 3 Best of Santa Fe Alternative Health Practices” in the heart of Santa Fe, NM and we are just getting started.
We are a small team of DOMs, LMTs and DNs highly recommended by Taos Orthopedic Institute and other reputable professionals, and we are the organizers behind the yearly “Sol Sundays” Free Wellness Festival in the Santa Fe Railyard. Our clients’ needs are our number one priority. We are lucky to have wonderful clients, all locals who are very respectful of our policies, who we have built great relationships with and we have the reviews to show for it. We have a culture of contribution, growth, adding value to our clients. We are results driven in pain management. We expect the perfect candidate will align with our company’s core values and culture. We are seeking the top 1% in skill, professionalism and willingness to grow with our company.
We have one exclusive position for a highly skilled Licensed Massage Therapist to join our small but impactful team of healers. As part of the Sol Wellness team, the Medical Massage Therapist will be responsible for delivering 60-75 minute treatments sometimes in tandem with acupuncturists, including educating every patient on therapeutic exercises and lifestyle at every treatment. They must possess excellent communication skills, a professional appearance and demeanor, a compassionate listening approach to deliver individualized treatments, and the initiative to go over and beyond to add value to our clients. They must be punctual, dependable, reliable and interested in the consistency of this position. Sol Wellness brand loyalty, and pride in the services we offer are key. Must be able to self-direct and be a part of a motivated team in an integrative medical setting. The Sol Wellness LMT will be a fast learner, passionate about wellness and stellar customer service, and an exceptional team player with a positive and professional attitude. This candidate must have a growth mindset and be passionate about contributing to the community through outreach events in the future.
• Deliver Medical Massage using the following techniques: Myofascial release, Effleurage, Petrissage, Shiatsu, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Trigger Point Therapy, Thai Massage, Prenatal, Sports Massage, (optional: Polarity Therapy, Craniosacral, Muscle Energy Technique, Active Release Technique, DNS, NKT, etc. and be willing to learn new techniques)
•Responsible for collecting copays, rescheduling clients at the time of service and maintaining correspondence with clients via phone or email for reschedules or cancellations.
•Willingness to learn insurance details for scheduling and collecting copays or deductible from clients.
•Perform side work by cleaning rooms between treatments up to COVID-Safe standards
• Record detailed notes for all clients including contraindications, allergies, medications, formulations and treatment preferences following SOAP guide as provided by Sol manager. Obtain client health history through the use of client intake forms, assessing problems and conditions and consulting with clients or other practitioners about recommended treatments plan.
• Perform a variety of opening and closing duties in treatment room and common areas such as, light cleaning vacuuming, sweeping, dishes, and taking out the trash, putting laundry away adhering to daily cleaning checklists
• Attend all meetings, outreach and marketing events, and training required of your position or the company in general and Assist with special projects and events as needed
• Maintain orderliness, cleanliness and presentation of the office
• Position requires a great deal of mobility, including lifting up to 50 lbs
• Must be comfortable working with a diverse population while maintaining healthy boundaries
Qualifications and Experience
• Flexible schedule – availability to work a regularly set schedule of Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat (Mon optional) of 12-15 treatments per week/ 3-4 treatments per day set by the company including one weekend day, and some holidays
• Prior experience in medical or alternative health office a plus
• Insurance SOAP notes experience a plus
• Working knowledge of Google Docs, Practice Mate, IntakeQ a plus (or willingness to learn)
• 4+ years experience as licensed massage therapist preferred
• Must have smartphone and/or laptop and internet connection
• Must have State of New Mexico Massage Therapy License
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Natural ability to sell and educate clients on products and treatments
• Therapeutic Exercise Training such as Yoga, NASM, or CEUs preferred
• Nutrition Training a plus
• Willing to give 3 year+ commitment
What to Expect:
$5000 Sign on Bonus • Very Competitive Commission Based Compensation • CEU bounuses • Paid Monthly Meal Meetup • Excellent Training & Development Opportunities • Discounted In-House Massage/Acupuncture Treatments • Consistency of Regular Clients • Fitness Benefit • Quality Relationships • Community Contribution • Team Building/Self Growth • Supportive Team • COVID SAFE PRACTICES
ONLY APPLY IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION!